Friday, August 26, 2005

dere peeps

more apologies.

On a different note, mebbe I should call myself 'The Apologist' and
probably write a hit single by the same name which will top the pop
charts on U.K Billboard , unless someone's already done so, in which
case, of course, I will release a 'cover' of the number a year later,
sufficiently 'cover'-ing by changing the electric piano into an accoustic
one and getting a female vocalist to sing the originally male lead .

And oh, my group will be called Pepper Creek or CyberThud or
Laser Umbrella

A wiser man than myself once said, "Man is born free, but
everywhere , he is among monkeys".

But I digress.

one more experiment, aimed at all those wonderful other peeps with
their absolutely wonderful sites.

Like the other wise man said ( people tell me he's more of a wise
guy ) , "On the other hand, we have other fingers"

you'll need a password before you can comment.
of course, I'll let you know what yer password is when you comment.

but you can comment incognito. like if you want to say stuff like
"dude !! you're the dude !!" and were too shy to do so, well
you can go ahead now

( though I can't figure out why one earth anyone'd ...,
but well , you can )

wal then, my dere peeps
Thank you !! & Come again !!

3 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Dalloway said...

Oh boy!

1:41 PM, August 26, 2005  
Blogger Progga said...

I see you cracked the code.

5:14 AM, August 27, 2005  
Blogger yesbob said...

I know, I never cease to amaze me !!!

6:01 AM, August 27, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home