Wednesday, June 28, 2006

update

in short, it has been one big groan all along [ don't ask ,for I have not bothered to document my sobstory - but you know the recurring themes already - net access , illness, not being able to eat samosa daily ...]

net access, like a butterfly , dances within reach, and flies off again
so bandobast must be made of the sticking pins and glass cases
or else how will the poor bob survive ?

From the day-dreams and paranoia section : there was a time when I was convinced that the world would soon become out of a William Gibson book. Nowadays, I remain convinced , but remarkably indifferent too ...

The crying need of the hour is a warm gooey donut. I will also settle for a piece of cake, if providence should will it. Or maybe a Starbucks regular - black with no cream or sugar

Brazil fans stand among us, overwhelm us, but my gang stands united behind Argentina, so will I

and now, like the blue whale that comes above water for a few mammoth gulps of air and then returns back to the murky green-and-blues ....

*splash*

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

See, thats why I didn't respond to the email. YOU didn't have net access. *grin* But to make up for it, I will meet you in person. Better? Save those samosas for me.

9:35 AM, June 29, 2006  
Blogger Mrs. Dalloway said...

Awww...! Well, I will write soon!

Ph: You coming to India? This side of India, then?

10:54 AM, June 29, 2006  
Blogger Progga said...

Bob-genius, there is too much fish-and-sea-creature-referencing going on on this blog these days. What gives?

1:03 AM, August 26, 2006  
Blogger yesbob said...

prog : mebbe you hit something ..i like pirates otc,treasure island, aquariums and stuff
( I DO NOT LIKE AQUA and their pathetic barbie-girl ) ...
read moby-dick - the first chapter - the author talks about recharging by going near water bodies ...

3:48 PM, August 26, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home