Saturday, November 25, 2023

I would workout , if left alone . no really. this I have seen.   I would workout far more than if I had to negotiate/ juggle responsibilities/chores. I can never decide, and never in my favour.

GPS, and, expert systems, and Planning, seem to be determinate, and limited to the operators available. They might have limited use in real life ai, but for games, they might be more than enough.

The main function, GPS,is passed three arguments. The first is the current state of the world, the second the goal state, and the third a list of allowable operators. The body of the function says simply that if we can achieve every one of the goals we have been given, then the problem is solved.


This code I have seen before - but in a basic game engine - it goes - while game not over, keep updating world, only, the inputs kept coming via keyboard and mouse, and the world kept updating every iteration, which was the tick of that universe.

I guess in programming, all Things reduce to the same code patterns.. so much for paradigms

over the past few days, I have found a) IIT lectures on rete's algorithm ,and also expert systems as a whole, b) peter norvig's PAIP book as a pdf c) that b was missing pages d) a github repo containing the entire book as a web page d) videos of winston horn's expert systems class at MIT .... e) that the old chestnut (Winston&Horn : Lisp) is based on old ai AND sicp


quite a lot of 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home