Sunday, September 25, 2005

sunday

morning blues. An addict is one who can mould a reason
out of nothing at all. Just the blues for me, thank you.

It's a gloomy morning. Actually, it's one in the afternoon .
That's part of the recipe too. It all fits right in. Yesterday morning
at this time was busy, but I don't remember where the day went. I
have the CD of Railroad Tycoon out , but never got down to playing it,
letters not posted, dishes still in the sink, laundry still thoughtfully
arranged all over the room ..

I think of my cousin's family out there in Chicago. Family, with one
and half junior members, ensures that there's never a dull moment.
A day wouldn't ever be wasted. Seized, always. Or like Calvin says,
"... seized and throttled"

Ah, the internet, the stupid internet. I remember now. A marathon
surfing session. God knows what I was looking for, but I sure know that
I didn't find it. But I did find a satellite shot of my house and adjacent
mall.

Waking up at noon on a holiday is depressing at best. The rest of
the day runs surreal. The mind digs into its database and pulls up
bluesy-feelings experienced on previous miserable mornings and
plays them back for you. So thoughtful, I say.

The rest of the day runs sloooow, then suddenly, it's gone. That's the
problem with lazy weekends, you've no idea where they went.

One long trudge to the mall and back. And this post was left in limbo
ever since.

Ever get that feeling, like when you're following the wrong trail, and
after a while the scenery starts to get unfamiliar, the crickets in the
thickets start to sound different ...

2 Comments:

Blogger Sujith said...

"letters not posted, dishes still in the sink, laundry still thoughtfullyarranged all over the room .."
Macha what would it take to change you

1:35 PM, September 30, 2005  
Blogger yesbob said...

macha !! there are some interesting changes in the wind you will not believe ...

5:06 AM, October 02, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home