Saturday, September 17, 2005

nothing


much going on.
Or rather, things
are chuggin along
just fine.

Chap at work
told me that russian
and sanskrit share quite
a few words. He's razn,
so this is Interesting. very.

At the cafeteria -
one woman to another at the
checkout counter, seeing that she
had grabbed _quite_ a few of
them plastic forks ...

"Wow !! You _certainly_ have
quite a lot of mouths to feed !! "

I didn't get it then, but now, one day later, when I tried visuallising it,I fell over laughing. Maybe you will too.

Power hungry. My camera. It's charging charging charging for quite a while.

And now, off I go. Got to take a bus ride.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Dalloway said...

But stay in Delaware. Till....or is it until?

9:17 AM, September 19, 2005  
Blogger Aslan said...

whatz with all the funny faces? urs is the most creative blog i've seen by far, nevertheless.. u might like this site,
esply this one..

11:27 PM, September 19, 2005  
Blogger yesbob said...

Poornima : :P do I stay and never go out of De ?

Kuts : here's a good one which mine doesn't even begin to compare with

8:13 AM, September 20, 2005  
Blogger yesbob said...

kuts : the site u mentioned is amazing da !!

8:33 AM, September 20, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home