Tuesday, June 11, 2024

 if I were a good programmer, skilled at building and shipping apps,

I would go ahead and spend some money on a TickerTape api subscription, and build out some ideas .

What I want answered are - 

1. given a portfolio, I want to see what happens when I rebalance for growth, by rewarding winners by selling losers or slowcoaches and giving their share to the winners

2. what happens when I rebalance so that cap of each company is equal, ie, selling winners to buy more losers

3. how does a sector look, comparing PEs

4. SIP simulations

5. find out which option prices don't cover the spread, and which move differently compared to price changes


how can I become a good programmer ? how can I become a good-enough programmer ?

if I can build and launch a website with functionality that is useful..... that is enough ?


went for a walk today. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home