Friday, May 27, 2005

...

If there is someone like me
in the world, and I'm at one
end of the spectrum...
Couldn't there be someone
the opposite of me, at the
other end?

A person who can't be hurt
like the rest of us. A kind
of person they were talking
about in those stories.

Elijah, in Unbreakable



Only those who have worn the crown of
suffering can look upon that wondrous
light; and they, when they return, may
not speak of it, or tell the mystery
they know.


Jerome K Jerome, in Three men in a boat

3 Comments:

Blogger Kraz Arkin said...

Dude I am so sorry to do this but you have been tagged

1:06 PM, June 01, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey,

I think your blog is refreshingly different and really rocks. Do keep at it.

8:53 PM, June 01, 2005  
Blogger yesbob said...

kraz : will do, but might take a while, and the list might be cliched ...

Ivy : thanks !!

7:58 AM, June 02, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home