Friday, June 03, 2005

tag

If you've been tagged, you answer the three questions like below and tag five others ...
If you're looking for missiles/guns to thulp people, Kraz has some he's not using ...

1. Movies I own ?

Snatch
Lock, Stock and two smoking barrels

2. Last film I bought ? Lock, stock and ...

3. My Five ?

- Fight Club
- The Matrix
- Amelie
- Pirates of the Caribbean: The curse of the Black Pearl
- Snatch

( these would be the colorful ones, of course, there're so many others .... 5 is too less )

4. Five 'it's ( and I'm playing it safe )

Sankar
Hima
Enjay
Sujith
Karfa


"You'll have to forgive me now!!"

He started it ...

4 Comments:

Blogger En Jay said...

If you give me some time to do the needful, I'll forgive you for this.

Ok, make that loads of time.

And I'm going to have to tag 5 total strangers... unless I can tag ppl that are already tagged(?)

10:49 AM, June 03, 2005  
Blogger yesbob said...

shore !! as long as u like :)

8:43 PM, June 05, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bole to 'snatch' ka hero, 'blade' ka villian hain na?! Agar haan, to maine bhee movie dekhi hai. Achchi hai.

10:52 AM, June 07, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its not over, till its over.
- kill bill.

~O

10:53 AM, June 07, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home