Thursday, July 07, 2005

Tsunami girl

Update : Jul 9 :I am told ( see comment, thanks Albert!)
that this girl has been re-united with her family.
So please do nothing until further updates


I got an e-mail forward which said that
this girl turned up in a hospital in
Phuket after the tsunamis. She does not
remember her name or her parents' details.

The e-mail was looking for someone to
identify her, or pass on the word.

I don't know who to contact in case
someone does come forward with the
info.

Please pass this on , if you will,

thank you

2 Comments:

Blogger hope and love said...

il do my best.. to pass it on..

9:38 PM, July 09, 2005  
Blogger Albert Torcaso said...

I believe that this girl has found her family. I got an e-mail a month ago saying that she now has her family.

2:11 AM, July 10, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home