Thursday, April 22, 2010

update

The Buddhist Geeks title music is really cool, especially with the Bass boost on..
Dunno about the content. There's one called 'Jedi Mind Training of Concentration' so am investigating.

Today I complete four days of walking four kilometres each day.
Running doesn't work for me because it's too-much-effort-per-step whereas walking is just right.
It meshes easily into my office routine ( no nightouts though ).
Plus I can do it anytime,and also do it wearing my 300 rupee green-cloth-shoes-with-1-inch-soles that I bought in 2006(2007?) and that I like a lot because they were the mascot of my personal freedom movement then..

1 Comments:

Blogger AaaDee said...

4km everyday..so how far r u from ur office now :d

keep walking !!

5:14 AM, June 19, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home