Saturday, December 08, 2018

oh gawd please halp



Source : https://9gag.com/gag/aPY9yyQ

I've starting bookmarking 9gag pages that tickle either my samaritan  or singularity-ian senses.

Have you tried my Wu-Tang style [ass whoopin] ?

For 2019, I want to stop reading books , and also read one million books. I still want to learn calculus, even though I've gone through it in school AND college.

Somebody made a list - economics ,psychology, persuasion, making-selling, computing..
Somebody had a one app a month game..
Somebody wrote about taming perfection ..
Somebody talked about diversification - of identity as a means to resilience ...

There are certain key practices that need to be followed. These have a linear correlation to improvement in quality of life.  Instead of the one million preparatory exercises one might as well get on the horse right away.

Do you think I can make a chinese pagoda/ tea house  out of paper and glue and paint ? or plaster of paris ? Do you think I can make a car or windmill with my 9v dc motor and amazon packing cardboard ?
Do you think I will be able to stick the soles of my shoes back on with the glue I bought ?

Now listening : Wu Tang Clan - The saga continues  : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KO52lVctrPg
Now reading  : paper or pdf or online ? gawd

I hope I solve breakfast in 2019.

Will board games and digital executive assistants make the scene ?

Hoodi market on a late weekday morning is awesome ! Bought ginger just for kicks. One guy said there's no supply of Entero anywhere. Nearby shop put paid to that !.

Boiled rice and kadala curry !! When will you happen ?

Of all the Terry Pratchett characters, I find Granny's suspiciousness the most relate-able.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home